About the Hebrew History Federation
The Hebrew History Federation Ltd. is a not-for-profit organization
IRS code 501(C)(3), # 11-1813647
- The Hebrew History Federation Ltd. is non-sectarian.
Its research and activity are devoted to aspects of the Judaic heritage common to all Jews: the technological and artistic contributions Jews have made to civilization
- The officers and board of the HHF are non-salaried volunteers.
No funds received by the HHF, whether from membership dues, sale of literature, or donations, is used for salaries of its officers or members of its advisory board
- The HHF has participated in and financially supported research projects relating to its sphere of interest.
- The HHF publishes and distributes books and other literature.
- The HHF supports a panel of lecturers on the subjects of the technological and artistic contributions Jews have made to civilization.
- Arieh Kurinsky, Executive Director
- Steven Offerman, Board Chairman
- Pauline E. Weiss MD, Treasurer
- Franco BonTempi
- Prof. Michael Campo
- Lois Rose Rose
- Nechemiah Kaplan
- Pinchos Kurinsky, L.C.S.W.
- Judith Kurinsky C.S.W.
- Pauline Weiss M.D.